Himalaya TourHere is the land, where India's holiest rivers begin and pilgrims end, the temples of the Lord soar in to the cosmic blue, and surrounded by the dizzy beauty of externally frozen lakes, majestic waterfalls, meandering rivers, undulating meadows, incredible lush green mountain valleys and a large variety of exotic flora and fauna. The hill stations at the Himalayas are gateways to bewitching beauty and exotic experience. The place attracts numerous tourists for diverse activites.
Himalayas tourism offer the highest mountain trails, roads and bridges for the adventurer; highest wildlife reserves which abound with the most exotic birds, animals, flowers and herbs for the naturalist; age old temples, exquisite villages, traditional architecture still in its pristine beauty and the tribal lifestyles of its inhabitants.
Trekking in the Himalayas is an enjoyable experience. There are difficult treks as well as easy treks, long and short treks. Vehicles, helicopters, Balloons and aircrafts are also available to explore the Himalayas. There are various trekking routes like Garhwal, Ladakh, Himachal and Kumaon.
This a mountaineer's delight yielding every kind of challenge a climber could look for, unparalleled in scope for high adventure. Mountaineering is best here.
Visit Himalayas ! Contact Us
- Skiing : Skiing in Himalayas is done from Jan- March only.Presetnly only one ski slope has electric lifts. i.e in Auli in Gharwal Himalayas. Much of the skiing is done in Auli, Gulmarg, Kufri, Gulmarg, Manali and Nepal.
- Camping: Himachal Pradesh offers many places and very serene camping places. High altitude camping is preferred at Laka Glacier (Dhauladhar Range -it is near Triund-Macleod Ganj area ) , Glacier of ladakhi-Manali, it is easy and safe.
- Dharamshala: Dharamshala is perched on the high slopes in upper reaches of Kangra Valley. It is charming town with elegant bungalows nestling in thick conifer forests. Dharamshala is also the home of Dalai Lama, spiritual head of Buddhists.
- Rishikesh: At the foot of the Himalayas, with the holy Ganges moving through this ancient town, Rishikesh is a haven of peace, spirituality, meditation and the world capital of yoga. It has numerous ashrams, some of which are internationally recognized as centers of philosophical studies, yoga and meditation.
- Manali: Surrounded by towering peaks at arm length, Manali's major asset is its proximity to the snowline, never more than few hours drive from the town nestling at comfortable 2,050 meters. It is the center of flourishing orchard industry a popular honeymoon destination and trailhead for numerous treks.
- Lahaul Spiti Valley: Two sub-divisions, Lahaul and Spiti comprise the trans-Himalayan district of Himachal Pradesh. Crossing Manali, beyond the Rohtang Pass at 3980 metres on an ancient trade route; the strange haunting beauty welcomes you.
- Darjeeling: Known as the 'Queen of Hill Stations' Darjeeling is at the height of 2134 meters, offering magnificent view of Himalayan panorama including the Kanchenjunga peak. Tiger hill top, offering a breathtaking view of sunrise over Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga. Darjeeling Rangeet Valley Ropeway, a 2 kms-long journey between Darjeeling and Takvar, with fantastic overview of hills, undulating valleys and tea gardens.